Gibraltar Laboratories is an ISO 17025 certified, A2LA accredited, FDA registered laboratory that serving the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, tissue bank, vaccine, chemical and cosmetic for over 40 years. Gibraltar Laboratories is a strong, stable and solid outsourcing partner in Microbiology, Virology and Analytical Chemistry. We are known for being an expert on-time provider of many technical services.
- Gibraltar’s 60 employees have an average tenure of 7 years.
- Outstanding long-term record with the FDA and within the broad outsourcing industry.
- Two facilities in Fairfield, New Jersey with 24-7 backup generators in both locations.
- Best Business Practices: Support and Rapid review of Master Service Agreements, Quality Agreements and Confidentiality Agreements.
- GMP/GLP laboratory with broad scope of testing services in areas of microbiology, virology and chemistry.
- Departments headed by Ph.D. or master’s level scientists with prior experience in industry or academia. Ten Percent of the Gibraltar staff has a Ph.D.
- Exceptional publication history with over 100 journal and magazine articles.
- Eco friendly, rapid, reliable and 21 CFR Part 11 validated electronic reporting offered to clients.
- Friendly, responsive staff offering excellent customer service for technical questions, comments and concerns.
- Most client relationships are long term lasting over 5 consecutive years.